Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Recovered

Remember that Twilight meets 30 Days of Night painting I never finished? Well, I finished it after I finally remembered why I stopped working on it. Those stupid reasons hav ceased to matter, so here it is, WIPs and all!

Just floating heads and a hand that isn't really attached to anything. Charming!

Here's where I left off...

...and here's where I picked it up again. Added background, more hair and a jacket.
Fixed some minor anatomical/perspective/compositional issues as well.

Beard!


And done! Refined things here and there, and worked on his hand and their hair.
Hands and hair are some of the most difficult things to paint. Good references and decent tutorials are key!
More on this laterz.

Tattersail, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment