Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lost No.: 2

This one is not so much lost as completly neglected...For years! I remember spending quite a lot of time on this drawing, pouring over all the little mechanical details, looking at countless references, consulting with a book I'd just bought in New York, entitled How to Draw Robots or some such. I never draw mechanical stuff, mostly because I have little to no understanding of how things actually work, and because I can't draw a straight line to save my life! So why I decided on this particular theme for a drawing, is beyond me. It might have been after watching I, Robot...Also, I had to use my newly purchased book for something. Otherwise it would just be money wasted. I still think the concept is pretty cool, though. But I think it needs more mechanical stuff...yes, MOAR! Cog wheels, pulleys, hamster-powered lazurs and whatnot.

Anywho.

What's this? I see feet!


 - Tattersail, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment